It is with great regret that due to the worsening situation in the UK and globally with the coronavirus, and the Kenton Theatre announcing that as the result of the government advice yesterday it is closing till the end of April, we have no option but to postpone Saturday Sunday Monday until our Autumn slot at the theatre in October. We had already been discussing this as the safety of our members has to be our top priority , and the risk of infection with everyone in close proximity during rehearsals in the show week was becoming too greater for us to continue anyway.
I stress that we are not cancelling , but postponing, the production till our Autumn slot at the Kenton Theatre, which is 18th-24th. October. Our director, Teri, and the whole cast have said they are able to remain with the production, which is a great relief. They have all worked so hard and this is such a talented cast, so we are delighted to keep everyone together to do the play as originally intended.
We are still passionate about bringing this fantastic play to the Henley audience and I hope everyone will support the production in the Autumn.
Everyone please stay safe, keep washing your hands and we look forward to seeing you all soon.